Lake County Vacation Rental
and Retreat Residence
On the Northshore of Beautiful Clear Lake
Lucerne, (Lake County) California
(510) 551-6878 Please leave a message.
Casa de Milagros is Dessert for Your Senses!
- Fantastic vistas of Clear Lake, Mount Konocti and lingering sunsets
- Championship sport fishing year-round
- Clean, comfortable accommodations for everyone
- Easy 2 -1/2 hour drive from San Francisco Bay Area or Sacramento
- Relaxing, Eating, Laughing, Dreaming
- 2 Bedroom 1 bath
- Fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances
- Lanai family room (room for 4 of the 8 person capacity)
- Comfy living room with wood burning fireplace
- Satellite TV/DVD/Wi-Fi
- Deck overlooks Clear Lake and mountain vistas
- Parking for 2+ cars or trailer/boat
- Pet friendly for well mannered ‘friends’
Lots of Fun and Plenty of Conveniences on the Northshore of Clear Lake
- Casa sits on a knoll overlooking the village of Lucerne
- Lucerne offers a public boat launch, fishing docks, kayak rental, public access to Clear Lake via numerous picnic, playgrounds and linear parks as well as food stores, cafes, pharmacy, gift shop and Lake County Tourist Visitor Center
- Clear Lake is the “Best Bass Fishing Lake in the World” (2007)
- Clear Lake is the oldest natural lake in North and South America — over one million years old
- Lake County, CA is one of the 25 most ecologically diverse hotspots on earth
- Wildlife sightings are frequent and include deer, bear, mountain lion, fresh water otter, beaver, eagles, and reptiles
- The indigenous Pomo people have lived here continuously for over 12,000 years.
- Clear Lake is a year-round bird migratory and breeding area
- Pharmacy/Gift Store, local artisan shops at the boat launch, party store, kayak rentals, US Post Office, hardware store.
- Best butcher in NorCal at Lakeview Market; convenience store/gas station, Mexican restaurant, Fosters Freeze, Subway, and the Alpine Cafe.
- Casinos, wineries, and seasonal festivals are a short drive or bike ride away.