Lake County Vacation Rental
and Retreat Residence
On the Northshore of Beautiful Clear Lake – Lucerne, (Lake County) California
(707) 274-8526 and leave message. For urgent assistance (510) 551-6878
Casa de Milagros is Dessert for Your Senses!
- Fantastic vistas of Clear Lake, Mount Konocti and lingering sunsets
- Championship sport fishing year-round
- Clean, comfortable accommodations for everyone
- Easy 2 -1/2 hour drive from San Francisco Bay Area or Sacramento
- Relaxing, Eating, Laughing, Dreaming
- 2 Bedroom 1 bath
- Fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances
- Lanai family room (room for 4 of the 8 person capacity)
- Comfy living room with wood burning fireplace
- Satellite TV/DVD/Wi-Fi
- Deck overlooks Clear Lake and mountain vistas
- Large outdoor hot tub (seasonal use)
- Parking for 2+ cars or trailer/boat
- Pet friendly for well mannered ‘friends’
Lots of Fun and Plenty of Conveniences on the Northshore of Clear Lake
- Casa sits on a knoll overlooking the village of Lucerne
- Lucerne offers a public boat launch, fishing docks, kayak rental, public access to Clear Lake via numerous picnic, playgrounds and linear parks
- Clear Lake is the “Best Bass Fishing Lake in the World” (2007)
- Clear Lake is a magnificent ecosystem and is the oldest natural lake in North and South America over one million years old
- Lake County, CA is one of the 25 most ecologically diverse hotspots on earth
- Wildlife sightings are frequent and include deer, bear, mountain lion, fresh water otter, beaver, eagles, and reptiles
- The indigenous Pomo people have lived here continuously for over 12,000 years.
- Clear Lake is a year-round bird migratory and breeding area
- Pharmacy/Gift Store, local artisan shops at the boat launch, party store, kayak rentals, US Post Office, hardware store.
- Best butcher in NorCal at Lakeside Market; convenience store/gas station, two restaurants (Thai & Mexican), take-out (Fosters Freeze, Subway, Firehouse Pizza), and two Cafes offer great coffee and food.
- Casinos, wineries, and seasonal festivals are a short drive or bike ride away.